Please Read the following Directions for submission for Music, Radio Shows, Ad’s & More.
Before we can even begin discussing the package you’re about to send, there are a few things you should know about TVO1IRadio Christian Radio Station and Broadcasting Network.
First and foremost, everyone that works here has a full time job or is a is a full-time student. On top of that, we’re all volunteers. We’re here because we love Jesus Christ and we believe in the vision of TVO1IRadio.
TVO1IRadio receives hundreds of CDs/Emails every week and unfortunately, there’s only one Music Director and 2 Genre Directors. So sometimes it may take a while for us to even get around to listening to your Music.
Since we’re a Christian Network, we are attracted to ‘Christian Based Music Only or deep inspirational live talk radio shows. The most beneficial thing you could do is listen to TVO1IRadio for a bit and make an honest decision about whether your music or show fits in with what we do. This small step alone could save yourself the cost of a CD and postage.
If you care enough about your music or radio show that you want other people to pay attention to it, you need to make it stand out somehow. The biggest mistake unsigned bands, artist or radio personality make is to send out a boring package. Think of what a bit of creativity could do for your brain-melting demo.
After a week or two, give the music director or genre director who you think would most enjoy your music or radio show a phone call. Their names and office hours are listed on the staff page. Ask them to give a listen and call back in a week. Now that you’ve called, they’ll move it to the top of the stack. When you call about the CD or radio show again and ask if it has been added, don’t be offended if it wasn’t. Again, it’s nothing personal.
We depend on unique and independent artists to keep our programming interesting and vital. We get really excited when we hear something new and different. The aim of this little bit of honesty isn’t to discourage you from sending us your music or radio show promo. We just want to be up-front about what we look for when we sift through the stacks of CDs we receive every week.
If you would like to submit your music for consideration for airplay, do the following things:
- Do not call or email asking if it’s okay to send something. Of course it is, you silly.
- We are a Christian Radio & Broadcasting Network.
- We listen to everything that comes across the desk. Sometimes this takes awhile, so please allow two or three weeks before calling to ask if your CD has been received and reviewed.
- Do not send MP3s through Facebook. They will be deleted.
- For follow-ups, email is best. You can email the appropriate person using the addresses firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to call for tracking, please refer to the office hours of the music and genre director
Or You can use Wetranfer to send us your radio promo, Ad’s or music to email@example.com