- 1. Radio Station
- 2. Radio Show
- 3. Server/Software
- 4. Sponsership / Partnership
- 5. Dj's / Radio Personality
- 6. Player Warrior Club
- 7. Promtions
- 8. Advertise
- 9. Staff
- 10. Donations
- 11. Broadcasting Services
- 1. What does TVO1IRadio Stand for?
TVO1IRadio stand for: "The Voice of One Radio which represent The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost."
- 2. What is TVO1IRadio Ministry?
TVO1IRadio is the world-wide Gospel Radio Station and Christian Broadcasting Network for the ministry of NLCOM & ACTS Fellowship and a strong part of the outreach ministry department.
- 3. How can I find and listen to TVO1IRadio?
We are listed on many directories from Google to Mac; You can also tune directly from our website:
or from our below listed stations:
- 4. How long have TVO1IRadio been broadcasting and On the Internet?
TVO1IRadio is a dedicated Christian Radio Station and a World-Wide Gospel Network for many communities, churches, ministries and small business. We have been on the airwaves and internet for over 15 years and counting. We are LLC and Copyright since 2001.
- 5. What type of Music does TVO1IRadio Broadcast?
We are a World-Wide Gospel Music Network, Christian Hip Hop, Urban Gospel, Christian Rock, Contemporary Gospel Music and Live Broadcasting Station, all for the glory of God.
- 6. Do you have to be a Christian / or saved To listen to TVO1IRadio?
Its true many people have asked that question, but the answer is No, you don't have to be saved or be a Christian to tune in to our radio station, but we do inform everyone that we are a Christian Radio Station and a Christian Broadcasting Network and it is our mission to present the word of God to you in order to allow you to know the Lord on a more stronger basis that will lead you to become saved, and maybe even begin to serve the Lord within your community.
- 7. What is the goal, mission and purpose of TVO1IRadio?
is to lead people to Christ and to nurture them in their spiritual growth through Christ-centered media.
One of the goals of TVO1IRadio Christian radio is to provide “Quality Christian radio programming to the Community and Surrounding Areas as well as World Wide. To Support of the Body of Christ and the local Church.”
is a group of Christ followers who seek to walk out a deep and active life of faith each and every day. For more on the beliefs behind the messages on-air and online, check out our What We Believe page
- 8. What is the belief of TVO1IRadio?
The gospel is the only way by which we may have eternal life with God. Because of our "default" sinful nature, all are destined to eternal damnation without Christ.
Being perfect and just, God must demand a punishment for all sins. Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, came to take God’s wrath upon Himself so that any who call on His name and believe in Him as our only Savior and Lord is promised eternal life with our Creator God.
According to Jesus, we "must be born again of water and spirit" (John 3:5)—we must become a new creation. This involves
- Acknowledging our sin and hopeless nature.
- Asking God to forgive our sins and repenting "turn away" from them.
- Confessing with our mouths and believing in our hearts that Jesus is Lord. (Romans 10:9)
- When we are sincere in this commitment, God begins His great work in us and we begin to 'bear His fruit' in our lives
- 9. TVO1IRadio Biblical Statement
Our biblical mission is "Proclaim God’s Good News",
- Hourly on-air gospel devotional messages.
- Effective bible teaching and talk programs.
- Online evangelism "SHARE YOU FAITH" resources and social media platforms.
- Outreach events like "Fields of Faith", community fairs, high visibility music venues, etc.
- In-house discipleship, bible studies, prayer intercession, and events.
- Fundraising resources for Christian ministries we partner with
- 10. What is TVO1IRadio Motto?
Our Motto is:
"God is our Inspiration, Changing Lives is our Passion"
- 11. TVO1IRadio Community Action
TVO1IRadio believes that community and family is the primary representative of God's Church. His enemy realizes this and is working non-stop to break up the biblical family unit. Through TVO1IRadio's "FAMILY RESOURCES" tools, teaching and music programming, and our community outreach events and programs, we’re here to equip parents to bring up their children in the ways of the Lord, building strong Christian families.
Your prayers, volunteering, and financial support allow TVO1IRadio to be the source of strength and encouragement.
- 12. Can I listen to TVO1IRadio on My Mac or Windows Computer?
Yes You can listen to TVO1IRadio on your computer, Ipad, Ipod etc. Our links are provided on our website as well below:
Winamp, iTunes http://streams4.museter.com:2199/tunein/tvo1cbn.pls Windows Media Player http://streams4.museter.com:2199/tunein/tvo1cbn.asx Real Player http://streams4.museter.com:2199/tunein/tvo1cbn.ram QuickTime http://streams4.museter.com:2199/tunein/tvo1cbn.qtl
- 13. Is TVO1IRadio a part of the IAIB?
Yes We are. And very proud of the fact in knowing can be effective and productive within IAIB family.
- 14. What does IAIB stand for?
IAIB stands for The International Association of Internet Broadcasters(IAIB)
- 15. What is the purpose of being a part of IAIB?
Our purpose was to grow and develop a strong productive radio station which IAIB provides us with the principal voluntary trade organization representing the interests of Internet broadcast professionals throughout the world. Considered the most prominent and effective voice of internet broadcasting, the IAIB was founded in direct response to the growing sentiment that this powerful broadcast medium was in need of appropriate representation. The International Association of Internet Broadcasters not only represents independent and corporate broadcasters, but welcomes equipment suppliers and providers of other services to the Internet Broadcasting Industry.
- 16. IAIB is dedicated in:
* Promoting professional customs and practices in the best interests of Internet Broadcasters and to the public they serve.
*Promoting the art and business of Internet Broadcasting.
*Preserving and encouraging the highest integrity and ethics among Internet Broadcast professionals
*Fostering fellowship and open communication among Internet Broadcast Professionals for the purposes of sharing their knowledge and advancing the field.
The International Association Of Internet Broadcasters is the the foremost source of information, education and advocacy for the Internet Broadcasting Industry.
- 17. What is NLCOM to TVO1IRadio?
NLCOM or New Life Christian Outreach & Ministry is the mother church for TVO1IRadio, as well as our elders board to continue to spread the gospel through internet and music.
- 18. I have an existing website how can I include TVO1IRadio?
We provide scripts and flash players to easily integrate your radio on your existing website such as display the current song and etc. You’ll just have to copy the code from the control panel of your server and paste it to where you want it to display.
- 1. What type of Radio Shows you broadcast?
TVO1IRadio is a Christian Based radio station which present live and pre-recorded spiritual radio shows on a daily basis 24/7 365 days out of the year.
- 2. Do you have example of your radio shows?
Yes we do for example:
ReverbNation is our Christian Hip Hop Radio show.
Rize N Grind Morning Radio Show is our morning inspirational show
The Gospel Truth teaches about the word of God.
And we have many more coming along.
- 1. What Freq does TVO1IRadio Broadcast On?
TVO1 IRadio can broadcast either in MP3 or AAC formats up to 192Kbps. You can either air live or pre-recorded shows. Any tracks uploaded should be in MP3 format. For best results we recommend using stereo files encoded at 192Kbps. We are also working on obtaining the Freq number on FM Radio of 88.1 in the near future.
- 2. What type of Server do you use?
There are three main options for running a radio server with us and these are using an Icecast v2 Server or a Shoutcast v1 / Shoutcast v2 server.
Firstly, it's worth mentioning that all three server types are very similar in what they do, but there are some subtle differences that you might want to be aware of when choosing your server type. But we prefer to use Shoutcast Servers for they are reliable.
Icecast Servers (Version 2)
- Icecast has "fallback mount points" meaning that it can automatically transfer listeners from the AutoDJ to a Live stream and then back again without needing to manually turn anything on or off. So when you connect a live source, all of the listeners are transferred from the AutoDJ mountpoint (/autodj) to the live stream mountpoint (/live) and then back again to the AutoDJ mountpoint (/autodj) when you are finished.
- You are listed on the Icecast directory
- It is open source software and regularly updated.
- You are not listed on shoutcast.com
Shoutcast Servers (Version 2)
- Your station is listed on the SHOUTcast directory and syndicated out to other radio directories too. This gives you good exposure and will likely lead to getting more listeners than you would do on an Icecast server.
- You can ban listeners by ip or subnet from within the admin interface.
- Shoutcast v2 provides automatic transitioning between the AutoDJ feature and live streams without needing to manually turn anything on or off like with the older Shoutcast v1. So when a live source is connected, the stream is seamlessly crossfaded automatically between the AutoDJ feature and the live source and also vice versa.
- Shoutcast v2 now requires you to create an 'Authorization Key' (Authhash) for your stream so that it can be registered for the SHOUTcast directory and as a 'Public' stream. But with this Shoutcast v2 now also forces stations to only set the one genre type (and a sub genre) for their station as they now want to normalise the genres and just limit everyone to one each. Only setting the one genre could be an issue if you play multiple different genres on your station.
Shoutcast Servers (Version 1) - (No longer offered by us)
- Your station is listed on the SHOUTcast directory and syndicated out to many other radio directories. This gives you excellent exposure and will likely lead to getting more listeners than you would do on an Icecast server.
- You can ban listeners by ip or subnet.
- You can no longer use web based players.
- It's hasn't been developed or updated for over 10 years.
- If you plan on running an AutoDJ on your radio server, when you want to play live you will have to turn off the AutoDJ feature in the control panel manually yourself and then on again when you have finished.
- 3. What type of Bit Rate do you use?
TVO1IRadio use's bitrate between 96kps to 128kpbs for it better for live radio shows as well as playing music.
The most commonly used bitrate is 128 kbps. Most people have difficulty telling the difference between 320 kbps and 128 kbps. Anything below 128 kbps becomes more noticable. We therefore recommend you use 128 kbps if you are unsure as this gives a happy medium of sound quality and good compression.
Bitrate Test Sound Files :
- 4. Do You prefer to broadcast use Wifi?
We seriously recommend you use a wired (cable) connection when broadcasting your radio show. This is because wireless internet is susceptible to interference from devices like microwaves, cellphones and various other devices. This can cause you to loose packets when streaming leading to skipping or buffering of your radio show which results in listeners being lost. It is much better to use a wired connection to avoid this possibility and improve the quality of your show for your listeners.
- 5. What type of broadcasting software do you use?
TVO1IRadio broadcasting 2 different software:
- Sam Broadcaster
- Radio Dj Broadcaster
- 6. What is the differences between Radio dj and Sam Broadcaster?
Both software are very good, beside the differences of Sam Broadcaster cost $299.00 and Radio Dj is free, both software are very stable and reliable to use.
Requires Online Activation: Yes
Requires Registration Keys: Yes
Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 (Older 4.x.x versions won’t work on Windows 8/10)
Supported File types: mp3/wma/ogg/flac/m4a/aac/wav
Streaming: Built in encoders (Which are prone to buffering)
Supported Databases: MySQL/Firebird/PostgreSQL/MS SQL
Stability: Stable and reliability.
Ease of use: Can be difficult to setup & there are complicated (PAL) scripts to learn if you want advanced automation.
Restrictions: You can only run 1 radio station per SAM Broadcaster licence & with certain versions of SAM you can only stream to one service.
Requires Online Activation: No
Requires Registration Keys: No
Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 (Works brilliantly on Windows 10)
Supported File Types: mp3/wma/ogg/flac/m4a/wav/ac3 (other formats can be added by using BASS add-ons from un4seen.com)
Streaming: Shoutcast/Icecast streaming can be done via a plugin or alternatively you can use a stand alone encoding program.
Supported Databases: MySQL (The database in RadioDJ has been kept simple)
Stability: RadioDJ can run for weeks and months without requiring a restart.
Ease of Use: Once setup RadioDJ is easy to use, like most software it can take time to get used to what the program does.
Support: If you run into an issue with RadioDJ you can get great support on the Community Forums
Restrictions: NONE! You can use the software where you want when you want.
- 7. What is Autodj?
Auto DJ enables you to upload and play music directly from servers when no DJ is connected. There's also API to give remote users the ability to start and stop the Auto DJ server.
- 1. What happens when I become a partner?
TVO1IRadio partners in ways that significantly benefit ministries. A long-term partnership with our station will positively contribute to and support the cause of the station and the ministry to spread the gospel through radio, media and social networking.
TVO1IRadio partnership campaigns provide our listeners with an opportunity to “be the change” by living out their faith through the blessing of ministries, programs and community sponsorship.
Our Radio Team works in harmony with many ministries in a number of tangible ways to help:
- Grow audience
- Increase listener loyalty
- Deepen listener engagement
- Demonstrate the love of Christ
TVO1IRadio is prepared to invest significant resources to a partnership with your ministry to ensure success for both organizations. And we’d be honored to provide the specifics of these efforts in a detailed proposal.
- 2. What is TVO1IRadio Sponsorship / Partnership Package?
As a nonprofit, listener supported radio station, we depend on our listeners churches, ministries and business sponsors to keep us on the air.
IT’S GOOD BUSINESS!! Your business, church or ministry message will reach our growing, loyal listener audience .
Monthly business sponsorships cost as little as $25/month, providing you professionally produced sponsorship announcements on air and special listings on our website.
You can view more about our sponsorship and partnership package here: Sponsorship
- 3. Why should I consider joining up with TVO1IRadio?
Why? We are a COMMUNITY/Spiritual supported station which relies on our churches, ministries and individuals and business to keep us on the air. Your church, ministry or business can be used by God to impact the TVO1IRadio listening audiences as well as the Surrounding Community World-Wide by supporting Christian radio which connects people to God and each other while strengthening them in their daily walk. You’ll join the growing number of churches, ministries and businesses that support the non-profit ministry of TVO1IRadio.
- 4. What is your Sponsorship / Partnership Plans like?
Partnership or sponsorship is a way to financially support the ministry of TVO1IRadio through your church, ministry or business, non-profit organization on a short- or long-term basis. When you support TVO1IRadio through your organization, you’ll also receive acknowledgments on the air and/or website as a benefit. You’ll be making a statement that your goals and visions stands for the Lord and supports the ministry of TVO1IRadio.
- 5. What is the differences between Sponsorship and Partnership?
Sponsors provide financial support for the event in return for a number of reasons. It could be to promote their field of work, their organisation or to provide opportunities to their members. The relationship is based on working with the sponsor to meet their requirements in return for their financial support.
Partners are organisations who support the event without/with a financial contribution. It might be promotion, advice or a service.
- 6. What do I obtain as a Sponsor or Partner with TVO1IRadio?
Partners or sponsors receive announcements on the radio as a result of their support. The number of announcements is dependent on the level of contribution and the length of the agreement. The benefits of partnership or sponsorship are available to both non-profit organizations and commercial businesses. Sponsors who sign up to support TVO1IRadio for 3 months or greater are considered Ministry Partners. Ministry Partners also receive a listing on the TVO1IRadio, & New Life C.O.M’s website with contact information for the length of time they are on the air.
- 1. Do You pay your dj's or radio personality?
No; Our Music Dj's and Radio Personality is volunteer status only, but what we do is promote their brand, business etc. For example Dj Blac is a Christian Dj that host dj's parties within the community, so we promote and inform people about his business.
- 2. Is it easy being a Dj or Radio Personality?
I can't say it is easy for one must be saved and understand the value of being a christian, also one must be willing and able to host the show at the required time. as well as have the equipment to host the show.
- 3. What are you requirements of being a dj or radio host for TVO1IRadio?
We ask that each individual whom desire to become a radio host or radio dj for TVO1IRadio at least understand the values of being saved, as well as have the experiences of computer technologies. or have the knowledge of:
- Computer science
- Public speaking
- 4. If I decide to become a dj or radio host for TVO1IRadio what take place?
You must decide on what show you are willing to air or host, you must then email our Director of Programs requesting information about said show or presenting a show. Then we will reach out to you about time, date etc. of said show. Also will ask certain information to ensure you are willing able to host and continue to host the show.
- 1. What is the Prayer Warrior Club?
Prayer Warrior Club, speaks for itself, for they are a group of individuals gather together in the name of Christ, to pray for all those who send in prayer request.
- 2. How do I join the Prayer Warrior Club?
In order to be a member of the Prayer Club, one must register on the site as a member, and then file the paper work for volunteer services. We will then make a date for interview in which we will decide if you are ready to be a part of the Prayer Club.
- 3. As a member of the Prayer Warrior Club, what is expect of me?
The Prayer club gathers together at least once a week, to pray for the those whom send in their prayer request to the station. You may also be required to call individuals if they request it to have a personal prayer with them. We expect for you to be honest, respectable, truthful and christ like in all that you do.
- 4. Do the Prayer Warrior has a logo?
Yes we do.
- 5. What do the Prayer Warrior logo mean?
The logo is the armor of God. Grant each one the strength, wisdom, and love to continue to pray for others no matter of what it may look like.
- 6. Can anyone join the Prayer Warrior Club?
No. We take the Prayer Warrior Club very seriously, for you are going to communicating, praying and teaching others as you grow more and more in the body of Christ. It is important to understand that as a Prayer Warrior you will be reaching out to those who do not know, so it will take a whole different attitude in Christ in order to do what God is leading you to do. So yest one must be a Christian and Saved, one must believe in our statement of faith and is willing to stand firm in the mist of the storm to pray for one another.
- 1. Does TVO1IRadio promote pastors,churches, ministries, business and community clubs?
Yes we try out best to visit different churches in order to gain greater relationship with many pastor and churches, as well as promote the community events to ensure that we are spreading the gospel by the will of God.
- 2. Is it possible to promote our church or community event on TVO1IRadio?
Yes, we strive to help promote as many events as possible according to the will of God. All you have to do is email the information to us and one of our staff members will be reaching out to you to accept a better understanding of what you desire us to do.
- 3. How do I promote my event on TVO1IRadio?
In order to have your event promoted on TVO1IRadio one must contact our Social Media Team, and share with them your ideal and purpose. Then you are required, to send in information about your event, concerning the day, time and where. Once we receive that information, we will grant you a call to see exactly how long you desire to promote this event, as well as the donation you must provide.
- 1. Advertise with TVO1IRadio?
TVO1IRadio, advertisers have the opportunity to reach a targeted Conservative and Christian audience across leading radio, web and social media sites.
- 2. Why Advertise with TVO1IRadio?
TVO1IRadio Ministry has been broadcasting the programs which includes many faith bases programs, radio shows etc. Each show offers groups the ability to advertise on the show, if you would like to reach a Christian audience at a low cost via host endorsement or your own ad feel free to contact us via email.
- 3. What is the cost to advertise with TVO1IRadio?
we don't believe in the terms cost, but we prefer donations.
- $20 per Min - This is our standard 2 week commitment rate for radio ads.
- $50 Recording fee for host endorsement, if you don't have your own ad and want us to produce it.
- 4. What are your stat's when it comes to Advertise?
TVO1IRadio Broadcast World-Wide, but also within the surrounding area of Peoria IL, and Central IL. on a station that reaches, according to information provided by the radio station, about 20,000 listeners per day. Podcast downloads are about 1,400 daily.
- 5. If I need more information about your Advertise what can I do?
- 1. What are you donations level?
We provide 4 levels of donations:
- 2. What type of donations do you accept?
We are allowed to receive donations concerning our non for profit radio station. Many people use our paypal donation submission, and we have others who mail a check or money order.
- 3. What amount can I donate?
There is no set amount of donations one can send, but we do have what is called a request donation that many of radio shows would ask the individuals. or one can use our level process donations or become a sponsor. But there is really no set amount.
- 4. What the donations used for?
Many of our donations we received are use toward the expense of the radio station, community programs, events and sometimes conferences we put together. But most importantly it is use to continue to allow us spread the gospel unto the mass's.
- 5. Are our donations tax deducatable?
Yes, your donations are tax deductable.
- 6. If I decide to make a donation will I be provide paper work?
Yes if you donate you will receive not only your receipt, but also at the end of the year we will send your paper work for tax deductible information for your donation
- 7. Do you only accept cash donation?
No, we accept donations in many forms, from computers, radio broadcasting equipment, mic's, mixing board, office supplies, computer programs/software, and even shoes, clothes etc.
- 8. If I wish to mail you my donations where would I send it?
Any donations that will be mail to us most be addressed in this form and matter:
Checks or Money Orders donations:
TVO1IRadio Ministry Donation
1405 N.E. Perry Ave. 1st Floor
Peoria, IL. 61603
The check or money order must be made out to TVO1IRadio Ministry
If you would like to mail or drop off clothes, equipment etc.
Please contact: General Manager at email@example.com to set up time and date for drop off.
If you have any more questions concerning donations you can email us.
- 1. What is the cost to broadcast on TVO1IRadio?
It all depends on which plan you have chosen. Our live show plan is based on how many hours your show will air and how many days of the week you will like to broadcast. Our pre-recorded plan is based on how many days of the week you will like to air your show on our network.
For example: Live Show is $20.00 a hour plus $10.00 per day.
Our pre-recorded show is: $25.00 dollars of day and $5.00 more for any show over an hour/per hour.
- 2. Do I need alot of things to broadcast?
Not really, it is important to know that you will need a computer, wifi connection/internet, mic, headphones in order to broadcast.
- 3. What software do you need to broadcast?
- 4. Can I broadcast live on TVO1IRadio?
Yes. TVO1 IRadio supports Live scheduling. Events for your church or ministry's can be set up via the station scheduler. Any broadcasting software that supports the SHOUTcast V1 protocol is compatible. You can find support guides for popular software in our help centre, via TVO1 IRadio.
- 5. What is the differences between live and pre-recorded?
With live shows you will have a login and software to broadcast your event or show, with the pre-recorded, all you have to do is record your show and email it our station and we will broadcast it at a certain time and day.
- 6. What kind do I need?
It is basically based on your budget and your expected traffic/listeners. We provide flexible plans to suit your budget and needs. If the pre-configured plans doesn’t suit you, contact us and we’ll setup one specifically for you without extra cost!